Protection for the road ahead
As you drive down the road each day, you face hazards that can cause damage to your car's wheels and tires. The road hazard tire and wheel program provides coverage for the only part of your vehicle that touches the road and the only part not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Road hazard tire and wheel coverage includes:
Tire: If your tires become damaged because of the road hazards such as metal, nails, glass, debris, potholes and more, we will pay to repair or replace your damaged tires.
Wheels: If your wheel is also damaged due to a road hazard, and cannot seal air after the tire was repaired or replaced, we also cover the cost to repair or replace your wheel.
Mounting, balancing, valve stems and taxes: The cost for mounting, balancing, valve stems and taxes is also covered in conjunction with a covered repair.
Emergency roadside assistance: For emergency roadside assistance, you can call Zurich's toll-free number 24 hours a day. There's no need to worry about having cash on hand - you just sign and drive.
Additional program features include:
- Towing: If your car won't go, our service providers will get it safely to a dealership or repair facility.
- Battery service: No jumper cables? No problem! If your vehicle's battery is dead, the service driver will jump start your vehicle or Zurich will provide towing assistance.
- Flat tire assistance: the service driver will install your spare tire for you, or provide towing services if no spare is available.
- Gas and fluid deliver: The service driver will deliver an emergency supply of fuel, oil or water at no additional charge.
- Lockout or frozen lock: We will provide assistance in opening frozen or locked doors.
- One to five year terms available
- No deductible
- No maximum number of occurrences
- No mileage limitations
- All vehicle tires are covered for as long as they have at least 3/32: of tread at the time of damage
- Transferable to the next vehicle owner