Marthaler Chevrolet is seeking a Sales Associate. This position is responsible for prospecting, determining the customer's needs by asking questions and listening and selling vehicles while maintaining our CORE values of Commitment, Opportunity, Respect and Empowerment. To be successful in this position, you must be highly driven, motivated, people focused and obsessed with providing great customer service.
- Greet customers and determine their vehicle needs.
- Demonstrate the vehicle and how its characteristics, capabilities and features will benefit the customer.
- Take test drives.
- Compare and contrast competitive models to ensure customer can make an informed decision when purchasing a vehicle.
- Perform a consultative vehicle delivery with customer when vehicle is sold.
- Prospect daily and maintain rapport with previously sold customers.
- Support and achieve the Sales Department's goals.
- Meet requirements of state and federal law for retail auto sales and consumer protection.
- Driven and motivated by unlimited career opportunities
- Self-motivated and desire to be the best
- Professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Knowledgeable, experienced or trainable on the vehicles sold
- Attentive to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Effective communicator with active-listening skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate results and develop solutions
- Valid and current Driver's License with ability to maintain a good driving record
Come in today and talk to Mark Ferguson and start your career.